AI is a broad ﬁeld that encompasses many diﬀerent areas of study and application.
1. Machine learning. Machine learning is a subset of AI that involves training machines to learn from data without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning is used in a wide range of applications, from natural language processing and computer vision to fraud detection and predictive analytics.
From our partners:
2. Natural Language Processing (NLP). NLP is a ﬁeld of AI that focuses on the interaction between humans and computers using natural language. NLP is used in applications such as virtual assistants, chatbots, and language translation software.
3. Robotics. Robotics is the branch of engineering and AI that deals with the design, construction, and operation of robots. Robots can be used in a variety of applications, from manufacturing and logistics to healthcare and space exploration.
4. Computer Vision. Computer vision is an area of AI that focuses on enabling machines to interpret and understand visual information from the world around them. Computer vision is used in applications such as facial recognition, object recognition, and self-driving cars.
5. Expert Systems. Expert systems are AI programs that are designed to mimic the decision-making ability of a human expert in a particular ﬁeld. Expert systems are used in applications such as medical diagnosis and ﬁnancial planning.
6. Cognitive Computing: Cognitive computing is a ﬁeld of AI that focuses on creating machines that can think, reason, and learn like humans. Cognitive computing is used in applications such as personalised healthcare and fraud detection.
These are just a few of the many areas of AI study and use. As AI continues to evolve and mature, it is likely that new applications and areas of study will emerge.
Our humans need coffee too! Your support is highly appreciated, thank you!